• Partnership and collaboration.
Our aim is to empower all ex-offenders sitting idly at home, to utilize all the skills that they learnt while incarcerated to be able to sustain themselves financially. We believe this is one of the major causes of recidivism (re-offending) and providing opportunities and platforms for them to earn an honest living will curb this problem but rather create more job opportunities for released offenders and youth in the townships.
The objectives of the foundation (Skeem GP Foundation) are to:
• To empower ex-offenders with opportunities to avoid re-offending (recidivism)
• To promote all skilled ex-offenders to utilise their skills and also become job creators in their respective communities.
• To be a voice for all ex-offenders in the country
• To eliminate unemployment in the communities.
• To create skills transfer network.
• To create awareness and break the stigma surrounding all ex-offenders.
• Motivational / Inspirational Speaking
• Creating employment opportunities
• Job placement
• Skills transfer network
• Human Progress Management
• Skills Needs analysis
It's a very simple process. Pick your preferred method and get started. yeah, that's it!
SkeemGp Foundation NPO
627 890 624 54
New Market Shop CNT- Alberton
Or Donate Online Via PayFast